Studying is an important part of school, whether it be for tests or quizzes. To excel in studying depends on how you focus: your ability to learn the basics of time management, how you best utilize your time, etc.
It is vital to maximize your study time. Where you study is just as important as how you study.
- Good lighting - avoids eyestrain
- Clock - helps you manage your time and assignments
- Flat solid surface - always remember to keep your work area clean and clutter-free
- Good chair - helps avoid stiff neck or muscle fatigue
- Comfy room temperature - allows mental alertness and physical comfort